Do you know if you need help with your sales and sales process?
When should you get help? How will you know?
Have you been plodding along in your business for a few years now and yet you’ve not had much success gaining paying clients?
You seem to have a community around you that does support you (sometimes it feels like) but you haven’t quite grasped the success that you desire.
Maybe you’ve bought some programmes that promised to boost your business like nothing before. Or a programme giving you specific help in marketing, social media, copywriting etc etc.
Now let’s be honest, exactly how much of those programmes did you work through and implement?
Perhaps you have signed up for every webinar or free download available that will show you how to get all the clients you desire or bring in the big money that you know you are worth (do you truly believe that?)
Yet some how it hasn’t happened. Somehow you are still struggling to attract the right people to you and you just don’t know why?
If you are feeling like this then there is only a few things you can do:
- Pack it all in – yep I’ve said it! You can quit your business. However as you are still reading here, I take it you don’t want to do that.
- You can hire a sales person – someone who can go out and sell for you. Mind you if you are struggling for clients and not bringing in the big money, I will assume that you won’t want to do that!
- You can carry on as you are – hoping and praying that things will turn around and suddenly the door will be flung open with hoards of paying clients desperate to work with you!
- You can get help!
What kind of help can I get?
- Pick up one of those programmes or freebies or webinars you have signed up to and take everything that is said and implement it!
- Look for a business buddy that has the skills you need and see if you can trade skills
- Join a mastermind type programme so you can be amongst others who know how to sell
- Sign up to work with a sales coach – either in a group or 1-1
One thing to STOP DOING IMMEDIATELY!
You have to stop carrying on doing the same thing you have been doing! If you do keep muddling on with changing ANY actions (including your mindset), then I’m afraid to say you will keep on getting the same results – the ones you don’t want!
So I would love to hear what you are going to do today that will help you attract your ideal clients and turn them into sales ones!