I know you have a dream!
And yet always seems so far off in the distance, you wonder if you will ever reach it.
A dream for your life of spending time with your kids, travelling the world, retiring your partner early and buying the car and house that you want.
Of course, to get that dream you long for a successful business where you have a stream of your ideal clients queuing up to work with you.
That would be great wouldn’t it?
Yes I hear you!
You want to say yes but you are wondering where you will find that queue and how you can turn them into paying for your services!
Hi I’m Lyn and I’m your Sales Business Coach. My job is to work with female entrepreneurs who are just fed up of being broke, hate selling and want to reach their dreams.
I get where you are right now.
You are working ALL the hours you can, are overwhelmed with information on what you ‘should’ be doing to make your business work but trying to do it all anyway and yet you still aren’t seeing the results you want.
Don’t get me started on how guilty you are feeling not spending time with your kids again (yes I know, they are in front of the tv or on the ipad!) as you frantically try to get stuff done.
Amazing how you started a business to have more flexibility and time with your family and what happens? You see even less of them, get annoyed when they come to say hi (I know they are interrupting your flow) and that to-do list never ends.
Sales – what are they? No one wants to buy from you (unless you are offering a price reduction), getting folks to be even interested is a joke and you are just plain worn out!
I’ve been there! Wondering how on earth I was going to pay the bills at the end of the month, dreading the kids needing new clothes or asking to go on a school trip.
When I started my business in 2011 I didn’t know how to attract clients or sell to them. I knew about business after spending years setting them up or turning failing ones around. But you would NEVER see me in the sales department.
I was petrified of being centre of attention after being brought up surrounded by a field of negativity. That meant I had this underlying belief that no matter what I did, I wasn’t good enough.
If I wasn’t good enough then why would anyone listen to me or buy from me?
Little did I know that I could unlock my inner sales superhero and actually sell in an authentic way that suited my introverted personality.
I could be visible in the online and offline world without selling my soul and becoming exhausted.
Oh and I get to spend fantastic time with my five kids and my grandson! I travel around the world at least twice a year – this year I’ve been to Portugal and Las Vegas (with Italy and London on the cards later in the year!)
I’ve bought a new car and no longer worry at the end of each month how those bills are going to be paid.
I love teaching my clients how they can be productive with their limited time, focusing on what works for their business and making them more money.
My clients have had various successes like these:
- reducing their working hours from 30 a week to just 7!
- Tripling their clients in 47 days!
- Doubling their income month after month
- Paying off debt
- Finding clients who are ideal for them – those that are willing to pay and receive the help and support!
I love what I do and I’d love to help you become a client magnet and a sales superhero!
Want to know how to get started?
Pop over to my blog here and read some great tips and hints on how to sell with ease.
Want to have a chat – sign up here? PS I love talking with entrepreneurs
8 more facts about me!
- I am a massive introvert and yet I just love talking. (I do listen really well to!)
- I am a secret country and western fan! I would love to visit Nashville and my favourite country singer is Patsy Cline.
- I love the sun – it brings out so much of my positivity. Problem is I am allergic to it ☹
- I am not your typical Scots gal but I am addicted to irn bru (a national Scottish soft drink).
- I am currently trying to learn Italian (not hugely successfully). I really should since my partner is Italian and we spend time there every year!
- I am officially a BABE! I received my degree in 2012 – BA in Business and Enterprise (BABE) from Edinburgh Napier University.
- I love to sing but usually just in the shower!
- I feel peaceful, relaxed and creative when I am around water, especially the sea. However, I only learnt to swim when I was 23 (and don’t really do it that well!)