You have provided your email address to Lyn Pornaro t/a LynPornaro.com in return for a free download relevant to sales and business growth for your business, along with any RELEVANT updates. Any emails sent to more than one person will always contain a direct link to remove yourself from any further communication.
Your data and how it is stored
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. If you are not comfortable with this then you may disable this function in your browser.
Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Facebook based inside OR outside the EU;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayPal, SamCart, or Teachable based inside OR outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Your right to be forgotten
You have a right to be forgotten and to do so simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be forgotten.
If you have questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever then please feel free to contact me at email@example.com